Your privacy is important to Continental 1. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Continental 1 collects, and the ways in which Continental 1 uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Continental 1 may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including the Continental 1 Listserv)
- any other information that you send to Continental 1.
Using personal information
Continental 1 may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish willingly given information about you on the website;
- collect payments from you; and
Where Continental 1 discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Continental 1 may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Continental 1 will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Continental 1 will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Continental 1 is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Continental 1
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to: Innovation Center @ 640 Ellicott Street Buffalo, New York 14203